Our group runs
We've found 4 runs at location: All
Our members only group runs take place on a Tuesday and Thursday evening. Groups are split by pace so please book a place in the group that best suits your ability.
Running Group Rules
All members attending group runs must read the Risk Assessment and abide with the below rules which include the booking information.
- Do not attend group runs (or enter the clubhouse) if you, someone in your household (including your support bubble) or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, has any symptoms or if you are self-isolating following government guidelines/NHS Test and Trace. You should stay at home. If you become symptomatic and have been to the clubhouse you should report this to the club immediately.
- If you have travelled abroad, please follow government self-isolation guidelines before coming to a group run (or entering the clubhouse). If self-isolation is not required, please allow 48 hours before returning.
- Maintain social distancing at all times to ensure the safety of yourself and others. Runners must stay ‘1m plus’ apart at all times and where possible should be side by side and not facing each other.
- Kindly be respectful to the community while running; do not put members of the public at risk. Keep a minimum of 2m away from all members of the public wherever possible.
- Members attending group runs must book in advance; members will not be able to turn up on an ad-hoc basis.
- To view group runs available and book visit: groups.runtogether.co.uk/bidefordaac/runs
- The booking system will include agreeing to the group run rules and guidelines as well as COVID-19 disclaimer, viewing the Risk Assessment and collecting contact details for Track and Trace.
- Groups must be a maximum of 6 (this includes group leader).
- Only two groups may meet outside the clubhouse/other location at any one time and there should be 10 minutes between a group leaving and a new group arriving (alternative meeting places could be available). Kindly request that the clubhouse is not used as a meeting point at the time of club group runs if not booked into these runs.
- Arrive ready to train, there are no changing or showering facilities at the clubhouse; do not use toilets for changing.
- There are no storage facilities at the clubhouse and no belongings (including keys) can be left whilst running.
- If the clubhouse is open there will be access to one toilet, please follow the rules detailed below.
- Group runs are for fully paid members only; no guests or trying before joining.
- On returning from run groups do not gather at the clubhouse but leave immediately.
Clubhouse access if using as a meeting point or passing while running
Kindly request that the clubhouse is not used as a meeting point at the time of Tuesday and Thursday group runs if not booked into these runs.
The clubhouse hall is available for booking Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from approximately 4pm to 9pm and may be open during these times. Please follow the below rules:
- Strictly no admission if the clubhouse is closed (do not use your key if you have one).
- The clubhouse is strictly keeping to the 2m social distance rule, all members must adhere to this.
- On entering the clubhouse, you must use the hand sanitiser which will be clearly labelled and will be available at various locations throughout the clubhouse.
- On entering and exiting the clubhouse you will need to sign in and out; this is for Track and Trace purposes.
- Clubhouse doorways and entrances will be no-stop areas and will be marked with crossing to maintain social distancing. Please follow the arrows and signs displayed at all times.
- For toilet access there will be a marked walkway to the one open toilet; please stick to this walkway at all times; do not stop and talk to anyone using the hall (remember to sign in and out).
Full clubhouse rules of use and booking information for the hall/equipment can be found here: bidefordaac.co.uk/use-of-clubhouse
Want to become a run leader?
Become a qualified run leader by taking the Leadership in Fitness and Running Course from England AthleticsFind out more