Terms and Conditions
Both RunTogether & Coach Kate Running Terms & Conditions apply to running with us on any runs, or booking any of our sessions or courses.
- RunTogether is part of England Athletics, the membership and development body for grassroot athletics and running in England.
- Coach Kate Running is a registered RunTogether Group and the RunTogether website handles all our runners' registrations, bookings and payments for our services.
Booking our services
- To run with Coach Kate Running you will first have to register with RunTogether and book your place on the RunTogether website at https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/coachkate (participants over 12)
- To register children under 12 for SEN/disability group run sessions you will need to complete an additional registration form
- To complete a group run booking for participants over 12 you must accept the RunTogether Terms & Conditions
- To complete a group run booking for a participant under 12 you must accept the Coach Kate Running Terms & Conditions
- To complete a personal run coaching booking you must accept BOTH the RunTogether Terms & Conditions AND the Coach Kate Running Terms & Conditions.
- Payments are required in full at the time of booking
- RunTogether Terms & Conditions are found here and cover all group runs - https://sportlabs.blob.core.windows.net/runtogether/Terms.pdf
- Coach Kate Running Terms & Conditions are as follows:
By signing up to run coaching from Coach Kate Running*, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. ‘Coach’ refers to the Coach Kate running coach. ‘We’ refers to Coach Kate Running. ‘You’ or ‘’Your’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘customer’ refers to you, the recipient of coaching.
Coach Kate Running Coaching
1. The Coach, by agreeing to work with you, will commit to your goals 100% and be available for help and support as outlined within the relevant coaching service.
2. The Coach will provide everything stated in the outline of each coaching service.
3. The Coach will always work for you to provide a relevant programme of exercise that works for you, your schedule and your goals.
4. The Coach will work to his or her ability, based on knowledge, skills, qualifications, and coaching style.
1. I understand that I am ultimately responsible for ensuring my own health and fitness, or that of my child/children to participate in any coaching advised by a Coach Kate Running Coach, and that participation is entirely at my own risk. I understand it is my responsibility to inform Coach Kate Running of any changes to my health, or that of my child/children, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury. While sessions and training plans are aimed at runners of all abilities, it is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to participate safely in the sessions and events or to follow training plans. If registering your child/children for group SEN/disability sessions I understand I am ultimately responsible for ensuring their health & fitness to participate in group coaching sessions. I understand I will need to remain with my child during a session and am ultimately responsible for them during a session. During the coronavirus pandemic I understand that I am ultimately responsible for considering any underlying health conditions that may make them more susceptible to covid-19 prior to booking. If you are in any doubt as to your or your child/children's suitability for any of these, you should consult your doctor, especially if any of the following apply:
- You have ever been told you have a heart condition, or feel pain in your chest when you exercise
- If you take medication for your blood pressure or any other heart condition
- If you ever lose your balance as a result of dizziness or pass out/lose consciousness
- If you have any bone/joint problems that a change in your physical activity could make worse
- You or your child/children have any underlying health concerns that could affect your/their susceptibility to coronavirus or participation in physical activity
- If you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity
2. I understand that Coach Kate Running cannot 100% guarantee completion of my chosen event or the 100% success of any coaching programmes.
3. It is my responsibility to wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions to any one-to-one coaching sessions or when training by myself (although Coach Kate Running can advise).
4. It is my responsibility to bring sufficient water to the session, or when training by myself, and remain suitably hydrated.
5. It is my responsibility to declare to any Coach Kate Running Coach any existing concerns, illnesses or injuries before commencing any session, or as soon as any concerns, illnesses or injuries arise during a session.
6. Coach Kate Running accepts no liability for any damage, injury, or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with Coach Kate Running’s coaching or otherwise.
7. I understand that personal items are my sole responsibility.
8. I understand that it is up to me to put in the required work, including as recommended by the Coach Kate Running Coach, and that any results cannot, by nature, be guaranteed.
9. I understand that bespoke training plans issued by Coach Kate Running do not necessarily result in the achievement of individual goals.
Refunds, Cancellation, and Further Coaching Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that I must give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation or postponement of a one-to-one session, otherwise payment in full will be due with no recourse to any refund.
2. I understand that should I fail to turn up for a one-to-one coaching session, payment in full will be due with no recourse to any refund.
3. I understand that if I am late for a one-to-one coaching session that the session will not be extended to account for this. I also understand that the Coach reserves the right to leave if I am more than 15 minutes late.
4. In the unlikely event that a Coach Kate Running coach has to cancel a session with less than 48 hours notice, you will be entitled to rearrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund for the session if you do not wish to reschedule.
5. In rare cases your Coach Kate Running Coach may have to postpone sessions in the event of adverse weather warnings from the Met Office, in the event of a thunderstorm, or in the event of any other adverse weather conditions your coach deems to be a hazard, In such cases you will be entitled to re-arrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund for the session if you do not wish to rearrange.
6. Customers are entitled to request a refund on sessions yet to be delivered under the following conditions: cancellations made within 14 days of purchase will be refunded in full; cancellations made after 14 days of purchase will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Customers purchasing bespoke training plans should note that no refund will be granted after the initial telephone or email consultation or after the training plan has been delivered. Online coaching is payable in monthly blocks and booking links will be sent prior to the renewal date. Online coaching will not commence for each month until payment received. Refunds for months are non-refundable once they have commenced. Refunds for online coaching cannot be granted retrospectively. Refunds can only be processed back to the same method used to make the original booking. No cash refunds will be given. Purchased sessions and plans will expire 180 days after payment has been made. Customers failing to redeem their sessions or plans within this timeframe will forfeit their sessions with no recourse to a refund.
7. I understand that Coach Kate Running cannot offer refunds if it should happen that I do not achieve my goals, unless the Coach has not fulfilled his/her duty as discussed at the time of booking
8. I understand that any one-to-one coaching session will be up to one hour in duration, or slightly less where the coach deems sufficient benefit to have been achieved prior to the one hour duration, or where it is inappropriate to continue.
9. Coach Kate Running reserves the right to cancel or refuse coaching at any time if the participant has acted maliciously, negligently, or with misconduct.
1. Coach Kate Running reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, ensuring that you’re fully informed.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you.