Covid-19 Risk Assessment & Advice
Lickey End Striders risk assesment and runner information to inform the group of actions required to create a Covid secure training environment.
Link to Covid 19 Form for completion if an individual tests positive for Covid 19:
Lickey End Striders will operate the group runs in accordance with current guidance from England Athletics and Run Together, as well as Government Guidance.
This risk assessment is to be used in conjunction with the normal risk assessment and individual session risk assessments.
As of 14th July 2020, England Athletics have advised that sessions can take place with unlimited numbers (in accordance with the Lirf/Runner ratio) if a session is within a Covid secure environment. To maintain this, Lickey End Striders will be following the below:
• Outside exercise only
• No access to the Toilets or the indoor facility
• Maintaining social distancing of 2 metres and remind runners of the need to do so.
• Providing alcohol gel for use prior to the session and after the session and encouraging runners to carry their own
• Have access to a first aid kit, with 2 face coverings, alcohol gel and a disposal bag, although will encourage runners to aim to treat their own injury if possible to minimise contact.
Runners will :
• Book onto the session via the Run together App
• Ensure their details on Run together are kept up to date.
• Not attend a session if they feel unwell, or any members of their household feel unwell with Covid symptoms.
• Come to the session ready to run and maintain social distancing for warm up, the run and cool down
• Utilise alcohol gel provided or use their own
• Carry their own water bottle if water is required.
If you become unwell in the 48 hours following a run, please inform Dylan Gould and if you test positive for COVID 19, please complete the below form :
https://www.uka.org.uk/governance/health-safety/covid-19-form/ and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk Assessment: COVID 19
Date: 25 /7 /20 Assessed by: Rachel Gould
Location: Lickey End Striders Group Running Sessions around Bromsgrove & Worcestershire