Welcome to our Women's only running group
Next run: Thursday 22 April 2021
About our group
We are a free to attend, women's only social running group. We meet:
- Every Monday and Thursday 6pm
- Autumn/Winter meeting point: Newton Garth (LS7 4SF)
- Spring/Summer meeting point: Potternewton park near bowling green (LS7 4HB)
- Street parking available nearby
We are a friendly and inclusive group that is suitable for individuals able to jog/run a 5k in under 45 minutes. Routes vary between 5k and 10k. We also include hill training and speedwork on some sessions suitable for all. The group is very sociable and often meet at parkrun, races and organise additional social runs.
If you don't fancy running then we have a Women's only walking group that runs at the same time and place. This is suitable for all abilities.
We also run Leeds Girls Can Couch to 5k programmes twice a year. These are suitable for complete beginners and returners to running. Booking is essential for beginners sessions as places are limited.
Find us on Facebook at Sole Sisters North Leeds. Please get in touch if you have any questions and come try us out!
- Please wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear. You may also want to bring along some water. If you join us during Autumn/Winter months you will need to wear something hi vis.
- Where possible our sessions are led by qualified run leaders.
- All our leaders are volunteers.
- Please book on the sessions so leaders can access your emergency contact details or carry these with you and make the leaders aware.
- You are welcome to run with headphones, but please make sure you can hear and follow instructions from the leaders and other runners.
- Please let us know if you have any medical conditions or injuries that the leaders should be aware of.
- We may take photos during the session that are shared on social media. Please let the run leader know at the beginning if you do not want to be in photos.
#solesistersnorthleeds #runandtalk #runtogether #leedsgirlscanfriendly