Welcome to our running group
Next run: Sunday 26 May 2019
About our group
Based in the beautiful city of Bath we are a growing community of runners who range from beginners to marathon veterans, and everything in between! Hannah the Runner began in 2016 when I gained my UK Athletics CiRF qualification and began offering running coaching for groups and individuals.
I believe that running is for everyone. No matter your gender, age, fitness level or ambitions I want to help you achieve your running goals.
I work with a fantastic team of Run Leaders to offer daytime, evening and weekend courses and groups for beginners, improvers and returning runners, and half-marathon/race training for athletes working towards a specific goal (particularly the Bath Half Marathon).
Our next Couch to 5K beginners courses start in March and April with a choice of times and locations:
- Thursday 28 March 7.30pm in Victoria Park – FULL
- Wednesday 10 April 6pm in Victoria Park
- Monday 29 April 6.30pm in Combe Down
- Tuesday 30 April 7.30pm in Larkhall.
There are 6K Social Runs on Wednesdays at 9.15am and 6.30pm in Victoria Park.
Sunday Trail Running starts 7 April.
Long Social Runs on Wednesday evenings start 29 May.
We also have a choice of Improvers courses:
- Run Your Best 10K course starts 3 April in Victoria Park – an 8 week course for anyone who can already run 5K or more and wants to run stronger and further;
- 5K Confidence runs weekly on Monday evenings at 6.30pm from 1 to 22 April;
- 5K to 10K following on from the 5K Confidence runs, this 8 week course will gradually increase in distance up to 10K in time for the Race for Life and a choice of other great summer 10K races;
- 10K Improvers – whether you've run 10K once or dozens of times, our 10K Improvers courses will increase your pace, stamina and confidence – starting Tuesday 19 March 9.30am in Combe Down or Wednesday 20 March 7pm in Victoria Park.
Please take a look at Our Runs for all the details of what we offer.
I also work 1-2-1 with athletes wanting bespoke training at a time to suit them, and I can create personalised training plans if you are training for a specific event.
Please get in touch to discuss your training needs.
Hannah Lees - Group Leader