Welcome to our running group
Next run: Wednesday 21 August 2019
About our group
Based in the beautiful city of Bath we are a growing community of runners who range from beginners to marathon veterans, and everything in between! Hannah the Runner began in 2016 when I gained my UK Athletics CiRF qualification and began offering running coaching for groups and individuals.
I believe that running is for everyone. No matter your gender, age, fitness level or ambitions I want to help you achieve your running goals.
I work with a fantastic team of Run Leaders to offer daytime, evening and weekend courses and groups for beginners, improvers and returning runners, and half-marathon/race training for athletes working towards a specific goal (particularly the Bath Half Marathon).
You can join our mailing list if you want the latest news delivered straight to your inbox by signing up here: https://mailchi.mp/78f02d83968f/hannahtherunner
Our next Couch to 5K beginners courses start in June and August.
There are 6K Social Runs on Wednesdays at 9.15am and 6.30pm in Victoria Park.
Sunday Trail Running happens on Sundays at 8.30am
Long Social Runs on Wednesday evenings at 7.30pm
We also have a choice of Improvers courses:
- 5K Confidence runs weekly on Thursday evenings at 7.30pm;
- 5K Confidence Trails for anyone who would like to try off-road running, on Mondays at 7pm starting in July;
- 5K Strong – a 5K run with added strength and conditioning training – on Wednesdays at 7.30pm;
- 5K to 10K following on from the 5K Confidence runs, this 8 week course will gradually increase in distance up to 10K in time for a choice of great 10K races, or to continue to Bath Half training;
- Run Training – a mix of intervals and strength training to keep your running on track over the summer.
Please take a look at Our Runs for all the details of what we offer.
I also work 1-2-1 with anyone wanting bespoke training at a time to suit them, and I can create personalised training plans if you are training for a specific event.
Please get in touch to discuss your training needs.
Hannah Lees - Group Leader