Our group runs
We've found 0 runs at location: Outside the Roundhill YMCA white building
Oh, what a rollercoaster we are on.
As things currently stand, we are allowed to coach one-to-one, but I'm reluctant to do it because things are looking so grim for the NHS at the and I don't want to risk our coaching team being super-spreaders, plus I don't want to put anyone in the position of having to make non-essential trips, and finally there are rumours of even stricter lockdowns to come, and I'm not sure even one-to-ones will be an option soon.
For the foreseeable future we are only offering virtual coaching – a training plan, a weekly chat over video-call or phone, and support via whatsapp/email/text/messenger in between. Please get in touch for more information.
Once we are able to restart you can rest assured that our procedures have been risk assessed and locations and routes have been chosen to minimise interaction between groups and with members of the public. Our team of coaches and run leaders will be doing extra things to keep you safe, but we will also be relying on you to act sensibly.
We ask that you:
- Always book in advance as numbers are strictly limited;
- Wash your hands before coming or use hand gel;
- If you need to cough or sneeze do so into a tissue or your elbow, bin the tissue and wash/gel your hands;
- Run in a way that is considerate toward other people (for example being prepared to step to the side or stop);
- Listen to your coach/run leader and do what they ask you;
- Do not attend a session if you have any of the symptoms of coronavirus: new continuous cough –high temperature – loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
At Hannah the Runner we truly believe that running is for everyone. With this in mind we offer group sessions for everyone from absolute beginner to returning runners, people looking for a gentle run to those seeking serious training, strength and technique sessions to fun running games.
We have supported more than 400 people to start running through our Couch to 5K programme. New beginners courses start throughout the year.
If you've recently finished a beginners course then come along to a 5K Confidence Run or a Social Run. 5K Confidence is flat and 5K. Social Runs are around 6km and may include small hills, but nothing terrifying, we promise!
For those who are ready for the next step 5K to 10K is an 8 week course which gradually increases your distance (new dates coming soon). And if you're already running confidently Interval Training is for you with a mix of intervals and strength training.
In the spring and summer we add longer evening runs and trail running into the mix.
Private 1-2-1 and small group coaching available - get in touch for more details.