Our group runs
We've found 8 runs at location: All
And we're back!
Group running is allowed once again and we can't wait to welcome you to a Hannah the Runner run or course. Take a look below to see what's available and if you can't see what you want, or have any questions about which session is right for you, please send us a message on email, text or social media... or even phone us!
When you run with us you can rest assured that our procedures have been risk assessed and locations and routes have been chosen to minimise interaction between groups and with members of the public. Our team of coaches and run leaders will be doing extra things to keep you safe, but we will also be relying on you to act sensibly.
We ask that you:
- Always book in advance as numbers are strictly limited;
- Wash your hands before coming or use hand gel;
- If you need to cough or sneeze do so into a tissue or your elbow, bin the tissue and wash/gel your hands;
- Run in a way that is considerate toward other people (for example being prepared to step to the side or stop);
- Listen to your coach/run leader and do what they ask you;
- Do not attend a session if you have any of the symptoms of coronavirus: new continuous cough –high temperature – loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
Based in the beautiful city of Bath we are a growing community of runners who range from beginners to marathon veterans, and everything in between! Hannah the Runner began in 2016 when I (Hannah L) gained my UK Athletics CiRF qualification and began offering running coaching for groups and individuals.
I believe that running is for everyone. No matter your gender, age, fitness level or ambitions I want to help you achieve your running goals.
I work with a fantastic team of Run Leaders to offer daytime, evening and weekend courses and groups for beginners, improvers and returning runners, and half-marathon/race training for athletes working towards a specific goal (particularly the Bath Half Marathon).
You can join our mailing list if you want the latest news delivered straight to your inbox by signing up here: https://mailchi.mp/78f02d83968f/hannahtherunner
Want to become a run leader?
Become a qualified run leader by taking the Leadership in Fitness and Running Course from England AthleticsFind out more